Account Payable Administrator
About Chanelle Pharma:
Chanelle Pharma is Ireland’s largest indigenous generic pharmaceutical manufacturer of both medical and veterinary products.
Serving customers in 96 countries worldwide, Chanelle Pharma is a partner of choice in the development and manufacturing of pharmaceutical products to the world’s leading human generic and animal health multinationals and distributors. We are passionate about understanding and addressing the challenges facing our medical and veterinary customers and bringing them innovative and effective products and solutions.
This is an opportunity to be part of a dynamic team within the Finance function. We are looking for individuals who will support and drive Chanelle’s vision to be the most valued global provider of high quality, competitively priced pharmaceutical products and to provide excellent services and support to both our internal and external customers.
In this role you will report into the Accounts Payable Manager.
- Work effectively as part of a team to achieve Accounts Payable team goals.
- Ensure Delegation of Authority is followed with no manual circumvention of controls and instances of non-compliance are investigated and loopholes closed off.
- Ensure Supplier invoices are processed appropriately using the correct channels.
- Ensure creditor reconciliations are completed on a timely basis with any reconciling items resolved in line with controls.
- Liaise with colleagues in the Procure to Pay chain to resolve issues, provide feedback on anomalies and identify opportunities for improvements.
- Provide cover for fellow colleagues in periods of absence.
- Work cross-functionally to streamline the Procure to Pay process.
- Assist with training and feedback to other business users regarding the correct procedures to be followed to ensure timely payment to vendors.
- Adhoc tasks as requested by management.
- Organisational skills, personal efficiency, time management and the ability to prioritise competing demands.
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a team.
- Effective clear communication
- Ability to build relationships and collaborate with internal and external groups.
- A good working knowledge of Industry best practice processes.
- Practical, action-orientated approach to managing priorities to achieve KPIs.
- 3rd level qualification (preferable but not essential).
- Ideally 3-5 years experience in a similar role, ideally pharmaceutical/healthcare multi-currency, multi-company experience would be an advantage.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Strong computer skills in MS Office.
- Business Process Automation.
Health & Safety requirements (eg. Manual Handling Training)