Artwork Administrator – Temporary position
- Coordinating with the Artwork & BOM team to assist them in supporting various departments, suppliers and customers.
- General duties – Updating and maintenance of excel spreadsheets, tracking and documentation of information, generating and revising codes on GLAMS & uploading and closing out artwork on the system.
- Responding to customers within 48hours to ensure Customer Service of 95%
- To ensure all procedures and paperwork are followed accordance with GMP and ISO practice.
- Assisting the Artwork & BOM team with the management of Artwork Process End to End
- Provide daily updates to the Artwork team regarding of job status
- Ability to Escalate any risk which would impact on time delivery
- Work in close connection with colleagues and Internal external customers and suppliers
- Support the Artwork team with Regulatory/Customer Deadlines for Submission of Artwork to Local Authorities
- Identify potential changes to support continuous processes improvements
- Support all system processes that require artwork input – CCF, ASL, Revision / Set up of Bills of Materials.
- Cross training in other Product Launch areas – e.g. Product launch processes, BOMS etc. to provide where necessary
- Any other admin support as requested
- Minimum of 2+ years experience in an Art-work position
- Knowledge of the Supply Chain Function
- Strong communication and coordination skills. Strong understanding of the Artwork Regulatory Process.
- Experience in a pharmaceutical/GMP environment desirable
- Strong project management and communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills both written and oral
- Excellent attention to detail
- Organized and methodical
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to prioritize workload