About Chanelle Pharma:
This is an opportunity to be part of a dynamic team within the Artwork function. We are looking for
individuals who will support and drive Chanelle Pharma’s vision to be the most valued global provider of high
quality, competitively priced pharmaceutical products and to provide excellent services and support to our
In this role you will report into the Artwork & Bills of Materials Manager
• Co-ordination of the Artwork Process end to end, ie setting up the artwork process to final approval
of customer artwork.
• Provide regular updates to Product Launch /Purchasing & Planning Teams of Artwork status
• Work closely with colleagues and customers and suppliers to ensure approvals are completed within
the agreed lead-time
• Ability to Escalate any risk which would impact on-time delivery
• Meet Regulatory/Customer deadlines for submission of Artwork to Local Authorities
• Technically support production & customers queries by fielding questions to the relevant
• Identify potential changes to support continuous processes improvements
• Support all system processes, which require artwork input – CCF, ASL, Revision / Set up of Bills of
• Control and Update SOPs relevant to your area if required.
• Train on all relevant SOP’s for other departments, that impact your role, to gain an understanding of
• Issue and Report on monthly KPI within the Artwork Group when required.
• Any other admin support as requested from time to time.
• Excellent written and communication skills.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Good communication and inter-personal & collaboration skills.
• Flexible and able to adapt to new responsibilities and challenges
• Excellent organisation skills with ability to prioritise workload
• 3rd level qualification
• Proficiency in Microsoft packages to include (MS Word, Excel, Outlook) essential.
• Systems experience desirable.
• Experience working within a pharmaceutical cGLP Environment; with knowledge of EU GMP
and US FDA Guidelines (preferable but not essential)
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Health & Safety requirements (e.g., Manual Handling Training)
WORK ENVIRONMENT: (e.g., Office, Production)
HOURS OF WORK:
- 08:30 – 17:00 (Monday – Thursday)
- 08:30 – 16:00 (Friday)