Artwork Team Lead
This is an opportunity to be part of a dynamic team within the Artwork function. We are looking for individuals who will support and drive Chanelle Pharma’s vision to be the most valued global provider of high quality, competitively priced pharmaceutical products and to provide excellent services and support to our customers.
In this role you will report into the Product Launch & Artwork Manager
- Working with the Product Launch & Artwork Manager, to bring achieve the monthly targets of Artwork approvals, either as an Artwork owner or by leading the team of Artwork Co-Ordinators (ACs),
- Assigning Artwork jobs (ACR’s/F170s) to the Artwork Coordinators as appropriate.
- Liaising with customers during the artwork process to ensure all requirements are captured and executed on time, and the customer is kept informed as required.
- To lead, measure and support the Artwork team in all of their duties as per KPI’s set by Product Launch & Artwork Manager.
- To coach, train and motivate the team.
- To act as an escalation point for team members on artwork roadblocks.
- To lead the Artwork team with monthly departmental meeting (as required), monthly one to one meetings, and in 6 monthly and annual KPI performance reviews. All documents to be signed by both ATL and AC and uploaded to the shared drive Product Launch folders.
- To manage the team time and attendance.
- To provide update to the relevant departments (artwork/planning/BD) of current status of artwork as required.
- To have a problem solving approach with any obstacles faced in executing the artwork process, to ensure adherence to agreed timings / costs.
- To liaise with Regulatory, Manufacturing, Operations, Engineering and Quality Control personnel as required.
Excellent written and communication skills.
Excellent attention to detail.
Good communication and inter-personal & collaboration skills.
Flexible and able to adapt to new responsibilities and challenges
Excellent organisation skills with ability to prioritise workload
- 3rd level qualification
- Proficiency in Microsoft packages to include (MS Word, Excel, Outlook) essential.
- Systems experience desirable.
- Experience of an Artwork Management System is desirable, but not essential.
- Experience of working within a pharmaceutical cGLP Environment; with knowledge of EU GMP and US FDA Guidelines (preferable but not essential)