CMP Project Manager
About Chanelle Pharma:
This is an opportunity to be part of a dynamic team within the Quality Assurance function. We are loo king for individuals who will support and drive Chanelle Pharma’s vision to be the most valued global provider of high quality, competitively priced pharmaceutical products and to provide excellent services and support to our customers.
In this role you will report into Head of Quality / QP
In this position you will be responsible for supporting the CMP Program Lead to run a project management office for the multi-workstream program (CMP).
• Project Task tracking and reporting.
• Develop templates for tracking and reporting.
• Maintain a RAID log for the project.
• Status reporting per workstream and providing a consolidated Dashboard.
• Tracking Weekly deliverables.
• Run Project meetings as required.
• Any other duties as assigned by the Head of Quality
The ideal candidate will display key behaviours such as:
•Takes a methodical, systematic and structured approach to organising work
•Makes effective and consistent decisions in a timely manner
•Takes personal responsibility for making a decision, taking action within their own area
•Escalates issues appropriately
• Good verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work independently
• Good computer skills with Word, Excel and any other statistical programs.
• Good Communication Skills (both written and verbal)
• Ability to work in a dynamic environment.
• Strong organisation and co-ordination skills
• Technical understanding of Project management systems and tools
• Degree or Higher Project Management Certification (PMP, Prince etc.)
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Health & Safety requirements (e.g., Manual Handling Training)
• Manual Handling
WORK ENVIRONMENT: (e.g., Office, Production)
HOURS OF WORK
- 08:30 – 17:00 (Monday – Thursday)
- 08:30 – 16:00 (Friday)