About Chanelle Pharma:
Chanelle Pharma is Ireland’s largest indigenous generic pharmaceutical manufacturer of both medical and veterinary products.
Serving customers in 96 countries worldwide, Chanelle Pharma is a partner of choice in the development and manufacturing of pharmaceutical products to the world’s leading human generic and animal health multinationals and distributors. We are passionate about understanding and addressing the challenges facing our medical and veterinary customers and bringing them innovative and effective products and solutions.
This is an opportunity to be part of a dynamic team within the Irish Sales function. We are looking for individuals who will support and drive Chanelle Pharma’s vision to be the most valued global provider of high quality, competitively priced pharmaceutical products and to provide excellent services and support to our customers.
In this role you will report into the Sales Office Manager.
- Be the Responsible Person on Site in Oranmore.
- Responsible for all site SOPs that they are Compliant, updated, regulated and Staff are all trained, list of SOP’s in Annex 1.
- Responsible for setting up and ensuring Self inspections are completed.
- Responsible for Cold Chain Study.
- Responsible for Team Tranining of Oranmore and Ballinasloe.
- Ensuring all Training records are up to date.
- Assist in other areas of the Sales Office when required.
- Adequate knowledge of the regulations and all relevant SOPs.
- Organizational skills, personal efficiency, time management skills and the ability to priorities competing demands are key communication skills.
- Ability to deal with diverse personalities and viewpoints.
- Ability to build relationships and collaborate with others is vital.
- Strategic decision-making within the business as an influencer.
- Demonstrate and lead on the values, initiatives and culture of an organization. Professional expertise.
- A strong working knowledge of best practice processes.
- Demonstrated ability in prioritizing key initiatives, driving growth and setting targets and KPIs to monitor the performance.
- Positive and proactive person who is energized by having great responsibility.
- The above is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.
- Excellent computer skills: word, excel, typing
- Degree qualified not essential
- 1 year + experience in a customer service role, veterinary/ pharmaceutical/health experience would be an advantage
- Excellent written and communication skills
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Health & Safety requirements:
- Manual Handling