Customer Relations Executive
About Chanelle Pharma:
Chanelle Pharma is Ireland’s largest indigenous generic pharmaceutical manufacturer of both medical and veterinary products.
Serving customers in 96 countries worldwide, Chanelle Pharma is a partner of choice in the development and manufacturing of pharmaceutical products to the world’s leading human generic and animal health multinationals and distributors. We are passionate about understanding and addressing the challenges facing our medical and veterinary customers and bringing them innovative and effective products and solutions.
Building on over 35 years of research and development, with over 4,500 licenses registered worldwide, Chanelle Pharma is headquartered on an 18-acre campus in Loughrea, Co Galway, with three manufacturing facilities, four research and development laboratories and a fifth R&D laboratory in Jordan. The company employs 550 people in Ireland, UK, Jordan and India. At Chanelle Pharma our employees drive our success and you will have the opportunity to collaborate in our diverse and inclusive environment, the ability to learn and grow in your career, and an opportunity to make a direct impact on our business and customers.
Chanelle Pharma has a proven track record of innovation and makes a significant investment in R&D annually and has doubled its sales growth in the last 5 years.
In 2018, the company announced an €85 million investment, the single largest investment by any Irish owned company, to double manufacturing capacity, launch 96 new products and grow its workforce to 850 people over a period of 5 years. As part of the investment, Chanelle opened a purpose built €10 million manufacturing facility in 2018 for the company’s expansion plans into the US market. The facility received FDA approval in September 2019.
Chanelle Pharma is on an ambitious growth trajectory and expanding its workforce across a number of disciplines in science, engineering, quality, finance, sales and marketing. The company won 2018 Pharma Company of the Year and Industry Company of Year, the first indigenous Irish company to win the award.
This is an opportunity to be part of a dynamic team within the Vet Exports function. We are looking for individuals who will support and drive Chanelle Pharma’s vision to be the most valued global provider of high quality, competitively priced pharmaceutical products and to provide excellent services and support to our customers.
In this role you will report into the Exports Business Unit Manager
- Help to create a positive environment in which the company’s products can be promoted in alignment with the company strategy.
- Develop sales proposals and create new initiatives to create an enhanced product offering to the key accounts align with the pipeline.
- Building customer relationships across the customer base.
- Telesales – Contacting potential or existing customers to review their stock requirements to obtain orders.
- Asking customers questions to understand their requirements.
- Use perito / salesforce sales data to plan calls to customers and ensure call cycles are planned in advance.
- Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information.
- Gap Analysis – Managing gap analysis, contacting customers to encourage them to place orders aligned with customer forecasts and the commercial budget with particular focus on end of year.
- Reviewing sales history and identifying decline of sales on particular products.
- Business Opportunities – Notifying customers of opportunities in the market place.
- Direct prospects to the Business Development sales team when needed.
- Enter and update customer information in the database.
- Compiling and completion of reports to agreed timelines.
- Ensure procedures are documented/updated for all activities in your charge and kept up to date.
- Participate in meetings as requested.
- Difficult calls – Handle customer concerns / complaints in a professional manner.
- Document all concerns and complaints.
- Generation of new business by following up with clients when required.
- Perform additional duties and projects as required.
- Maintaining data on Salesforce / databases.
- Support BD team – send samples to customers if required for new business.
- Business Development team and to customers and recording status of contracts on the database.
- Campaign process – contact relevant customers informing them of campaigns and following up to ensure orders are received in time for the campaign.
- Contacting customers to send in their forecasts for the coming financial year and rolling forecasts on a monthly basis.
- Replying to internal and external emails within 48 hours from receipt.
- Go the “extra mile” to meet sales and facilitate future sale.s
- Work as a team member.
- Experience in telesales or other customer services role.
- Organisational skills, personal efficiency, time management skills and the ability to prioritize competing demands are key communication skills.
- Good negotiations skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints.
- Ability to build relationships and collaborate with others is vital.
- Ability in prioritizing key initiatives, driving growth and setting targets and KPIs to monitor the performance.
- Positive and proactive person who is energized by having responsibility.
- Experience with Salesforce is a distinct advantage but not essential.
- Strong computer skills in MS Office.
- Strong computer skills in MS Office
- 2 + years experience in Customer Services roles
- Good analytical skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize multiply tasks and cope with pressure of peak workloads through good planning and time management.