Customer Service Executive (Ballinasloe)
About Chanelle Pharma:
This is an opportunity to be part of a dynamic team within the Pet function. We are looking for an individual who will support and drive Chanelle Pharma’s vision to be the most valued global provider of high quality, competitively priced pharmaceutical products & Pet wholesale products and to provide excellent services and support to our customers.
In this role you will report into (Head of Sales and Operations)
- Process sales orders received by phone/email from reps or customers
- Manage pricing files with Grocery customers
- Stock take control and administration
- Assist with overflow of calls received from the CV sales line
- Send edit lists to manager weekly
- Check and invoice all dockets received on a daily basis from Supervalu, BWG, Independent customers. Issue credits or Purchase orders for shortages or faulty goods
- Invoice Dunnes sales received each Monday
- Invoice MOPI and sales received each Monday
- Invoice Tesco / BWG etc through EDI
- Process all returns by credits or purchase orders for the warehouse supervisor
- Compile daily reports – Sales & Merchandising
- Manage customer queries and complaints log
- Dead directly with freight companies for distribution and reports / queries
- Liaise with all freight depots on a daily basis to ensure orders are merchandised correctly and assist with shortage and merchandising queries.
- Check with freight depots on a daily basis for return of outstanding documentation and daily reports/ POD’s
- Invoice end of month sales for all grocery customers
- Assist accounts when required especially on aged debt and EDI requirements.
- Deal with all queries for customers and reps for all grocery accounts.
- Manage Pet aged debt and price discrepancies when arise
- Customer support service Projects
- Holiday cover when required
- Organisational skills, personal efficiency, time management skills and the ability to prioritize competing demands are key communication skills.
- Ability to build relationships and collaborate with others is vital.
- Strategic decision-making within the business as an influencer.
- Being able to understand company finances, resourcing and ultimate aims of the business is important role-modelling.
- Demonstrate and lead on the values, initiatives and culture of an organization. Professional expertise.
- A strong working knowledge of best practice processes, change management implementation, coaching and mentoring.
- Demonstrated ability in prioritizing key initiatives, driving growth and setting targets and KPIs to monitor the performance
- Positive and proactive person who is energized by having great responsibility
- Practical, action-orientated approach to managing priorities.
- Strong computer skills in MS Office
- Advanced Excel
- Excellent written and communication skills.
· 2 years’ experience in similar customer services sales support role
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Health & Safety requirements (e.g., Manual Handling Training)
· Working on a PC/laptop
· Mobile phone
WORK ENVIRONMENT: (e.g., Office, Production)
· Office based / Hybrid role
· Occasional travel with overnight requirements for Sales Meetings and trade shows.
HOURS OF WORK
- 08:30 – 17:00 (Monday – Thursday)
- 08:30 – 16:00 (Friday)