Demand Planner UK Market
About Chanelle Pharma:
Chanelle Pharma is Ireland’s largest indigenous generic pharmaceutical manufacturer of both medical and veterinary products.
Serving customers in 96 countries worldwide, Chanelle Pharma is a partner of choice in the development and manufacturing of pharmaceutical products to the world’s leading human generic and animal health multinationals and distributors. We are passionate about understanding and addressing the challenges facing our medical and veterinary customers and bringing them innovative and effective products and solutions.
This is an opportunity to be part of a dynamic team within the customer services and supply chain function for Chanelle Pharma UK divisions. We are looking for individuals who will support and drive Chanelle Pharma’s vision to be the most valued global provider of high quality, competitively priced pharmaceutical products and to provide excellent services and support to our customers.
In this role you will report into the UK Customer Services and Supply Chain Specialist.
- Liaise with key account managers for the Pet UK, Animal Health UK and Vet UK divisions to ensure complete continuity of stock for our customers.
- Liaise with warehouse and all internal stakeholders on the manufacturing, release and shipment of made-to-order products.
- Liaise with marketing and the commercial managers on the forecasts per individual products to dictate the order frequency, quantity and required dates to ensure complete customer service level of our own-brand stock.
- Raise orders for stock based on above forecast and assist with deliveries to the UK of such inventory stock.
- Manage launches and assist customer services to communicate on behalf of the commercial divisions the required delivery and release dates of all ordered product for stock assurance.
- Manage the communication from the UK commercial managers to internal stakeholders regarding demand and supply specifically pertaining to the UK markets, including but not limited to experienced forecast and market fluctuations.
- Attend internal meetings to manage both requirements of internal departments to manufacture and release product and expectations of the UK commercial managers to receipt product in the UK.
- Carry out bi-weekly meetings with the commercial managers in the UK to ensure that new demand or market changes are captured in forecasts for the internal procurement departments.
- 2 years or more in a Supply Chain role. Pharma industry preferred but not essential.
- Advanced Excel capabilities and strong capabilities in MS Office.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, highly regulated environment.
- Ability to work cross-divisionally, build relationships and collaborate with others.
- Organisational Skills.
- Organisational Skills, Personal Efficiency, Time Management Skills and the ability to prioritise competing demands.
- Demonstrate and lead on the values, initiatives and culture of the organisation.
- Demonstrate capability to set key performance indicators to assess and monitor personal performance and performance of the UK divisions.
- Third Level qualification in Business field desirable but not essential.
- Minimum of two years working in a similar role.
- Knowledge of the seasonality of Large Animal products (dosing products for seasonal ectoparasites and entoparasites) is a strong advantage.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Health & Safety requirements (eg. Manual Handling Training)
WORK ENVIRONMENT: (eg. Office, Production)
- Office for Induction, choice to work remotely thereafter.