This is an opportunity to be part of a dynamic team within the MD office function. We are looking for individuals who will support and drive Chanelle Pharma’s vision to be the most valued global provider of high quality, competitively priced pharmaceutical products and to provide excellent services and support to our customers.
In this role you will report into the PA to the MD.
- Responsible for the management of the Managing Director’s calendar working in conjunction with the PA to MD to ensure the calendar and diary are prioritised daily according to changing demands. Responsible for providing calendar and administration assistance to other individuals as required.
- Ability to foresee any potential issues and mitigate risks by long-term diary and operational planning. Exercise good judgment by staying ahead of any issues that may arise internally and/or externally which could potentially impact the MD’s schedule.
- Provide administration support in the areas of management of MD’s correspondence and follow up of same; filtering of incoming calls, responsible for ensuring filing is filed accurately and in a timely manner, support the drafting and editing of presentations when required.
- Assist the PA in co-ordinating travel arrangements for the MD and any other personal as required. Preparation of itinerary’s, arrangement of meetings, organising visas, booking appointments and any other relevant travel arrangements which may arise.
- Assist the PA with the Co-ordination and organising of meetings, travel arrangements /hotel bookings on behalf of visiting clients to Chanelle Pharma as requested.
- Assist with management and logistics of events on behalf of the MD and the Company, e.g. Christmas Party, award ceremonies and private functions.
- Provision of cover in the absence of the PA.
- Highly Proficient in Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Excel and MS Outlook.
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent typing skills.
- Be detail oriented, results-oriented and ability to multi-task and work in a dynamic environment.
- Organisational skills, personal efficiency, time management skills and the ability to prioritise competing demands are key communication skills.
- Work well under pressure, excellent organisational abilities, set and meet deadlines, be able to handle several priorities in a day; be dependable, adaptable, creative and self-motivated.
- Demonstrate confidentiality and discretion in all matters related to support of Managing Director.
- Ability to handle and maintain the confidentiality of highly sensitive information
- Ability to build relationships and collaborate with others is vital.
- Positive and proactive person who is energised by having great responsibility
- Practical, action-orientated approach to managing priorities.
The above is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.
- At least 3 years + experience in a similar role,
- Secretarial/Business Administration qualification
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Strong computer skills in MS Office suite.