Goods Inwards Officer
About Chanelle Pharma:
Chanelle Pharma is Ireland’s largest indigenous generic pharmaceutical manufacturer of both medical and veterinary products.
Serving customers in 96 countries worldwide, Chanelle Pharma is a partner of choice in the development and manufacturing of pharmaceutical products to the world’s leading human generic and animal health multinationals and distributors. We are passionate about understanding and addressing the challenges facing our medical and veterinary customers and bringing them innovative and effective products and solutions.
This is an opportunity to be a member of a busy Warehouse Team who provide an excellent service to our customers, both internal and external. All activities are carried out are documented GMP procedures which satisfy regulatory requirements. In this role, you will be responsible for the correct entry of goods inwards on an ongoing basis and ensuring the same is entered correctly on the warehouse management system. You will adhere to health and safety and warehouse cleanliness policies.
In this role you will report into the Warehouse Manager.
- Responsible for correct goods inwards.
- Responsible for ensuring all goods in are entered properly on to the warehouse system.
- Responsible for keeping warehouse clean and tidy at all times.
- Responsible for adhering to health and safety policies.
- Be available to work overtime when requested.
- Participate in cycle counts.
- Assist in other areas of the department when required.
- Manual Handling.
- Working on PC.
- Attention to detail.
- Forklift / Reach truck licence.