IT Business Applications Support Analyst
About Chanelle Pharma:
Chanelle Pharma is Ireland’s largest indigenous generic pharmaceutical manufacturer of both medical and veterinary products.
Serving customers in 96 countries worldwide, Chanelle Pharma is a partner of choice in the development and manufacturing of pharmaceutical products to the world’s leading human generic and animal health multinationals and distributors. We are passionate about understanding and addressing the challenges facing our medical and veterinary customers and bringing them innovative and effective products and solutions.
Building on over 35 years of research and development, with over 4,500 licenses registered worldwide, Chanelle Pharma is headquartered on an 18-acre campus in Loughrea, Co Galway, with three manufacturing facilities, four research and development laboratories and a fifth R&D laboratory in Jordan. The company employs 550 people in Ireland, UK, Jordan and India. At Chanelle Pharma our employees drive our success and you will have the opportunity to collaborate in our diverse and inclusive environment, the ability to learn and grow in your career, and an opportunity to make a direct impact on our business and customers.
Chanelle Pharma has a proven track record of innovation and makes a significant investment in R&D annually and has doubled its sales growth in the last 5 years.
In 2018, the company announced an €85 million investment, the single largest investment by any Irish owned company, to double manufacturing capacity, launch 96 new products and grow its workforce to 850 people over a period of 5 years. As part of the investment, Chanelle opened a purpose built €10 million manufacturing facility in 2018 for the company’s expansion plans into the US market. The facility received FDA approval in September 2019.
Chanelle Pharma is on an ambitious growth trajectory and expanding its workforce across a number of disciplines in science, engineering, quality, finance, sales and marketing. The company won 2018 Pharma Company of the Year and Industry Company of Year, the first indigenous Irish company to win the award.
This is an opportunity to be part of a dynamic team within the IT function. We are looking for individuals who will support and drive Chanelle Pharma’s vision to be the most valued global provider of high quality, competitively priced pharmaceutical products and to provide excellent services and support to our customers.
In this role you will report into IT Manager.
- Understand Chanelle business, pain points, needs, and strategic plans.
- Understanding and documenting complex process for all areas of operations including manufacturing Production process, quality, Lab processes.
- Provide day-to-day support in conjunction with the business users related to the installed Serialisation software, Qpulse (QA document management system), Laboratory systems.
- Trouble shoot problem with users and external Customers regarding sending and receiving serial numbers for Production.
- Work with service provider (Arvato) to On-board new Customers for manufacturing serialised products.
- Work proactively to minimize the issues, Document and record the solution of the issues.
- Provides support and/or direction to the Senior Management Team in overcoming hurdles and moving projects forward by proactively mitigating open issues and risks.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must understand highly complex technology projects and concepts as they relate to high-level business objectives, and ability to present those concepts to both IT and non-IT audiences in a concise and easily-understandable manner.
- Level 8 Degree in a relevant discipline.
- 3 years experience in a similar role.
- Advanced functional knowledge of the following ERP system operations: Sales, Materials Management, Inventory Control, Production Planning and Quality Management
- Strong understanding of highly technical custom software solutions.
- Proven ability to drive complex conceptual discussions and develop system requirements. This includes the ability to generate innovative ideas to resolve problems.
- Understands change management concepts and techniques in a validated GMP environment.
- Knowledge of problem solving techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Knowledge of MS SQL including Forms, Queries and VB for applications, Excel.
- Should have general idea of Business network in order to support Application servers