IT Helpdesk Support
About Chanelle Pharma:
Chanelle Pharma is Ireland’s largest indigenous generic pharmaceutical manufacturer of both medical and veterinary products.
Serving customers in 96 countries worldwide, Chanelle Pharma is a partner of choice in the development and manufacturing of pharmaceutical products to the world’s leading human generic and animal health multinationals and distributors. We are passionate about understanding and addressing the challenges facing our medical and veterinary customers and bringing them innovative and effective products and solutions.
Building on over 35 years of research and development, with over 4,500 licenses registered worldwide, Chanelle Pharma is headquartered on an 18-acre campus in Loughrea, Co Galway, with three manufacturing facilities, four research and development laboratories and a fifth R&D laboratory in Jordan. The company employs 550 people in Ireland, UK, Jordan and India. At Chanelle Pharma our employees drive our success and you will have the opportunity to collaborate in our diverse and inclusive environment, the ability to learn and grow in your career, and an opportunity to make a direct impact on our business and customers.
Chanelle Pharma has a proven track record of innovation and makes a significant investment in R&D annually and has doubled its sales growth in the last 5 years.
In 2018, the company announced an €85 million investment, the single largest investment by any Irish owned company, to double manufacturing capacity, launch 96 new products and grow its workforce to 850 people over a period of 5 years. As part of the investment, Chanelle opened a purpose built €10 million manufacturing facility in 2018 for the company’s expansion plans into the US market. The facility received FDA approval in September 2019.
Chanelle Pharma is on an ambitious growth trajectory and expanding its workforce across a number of disciplines in science, engineering, quality, finance, sales and marketing. The company won 2018 Pharma Company of the Year and Industry Company of Year, the first indigenous Irish company to win the award.
This is an opportunity to be part of a dynamic team within the IT function. We are looking for individuals who will support and drive Chanelle Pharma’s vision to be the most valued global provider of high quality, competitively priced pharmaceutical products and to provide excellent services and support to our customers.
This role reports into the IT Manager.
- Provide day-to-day support in conjunction with the business users related to IT Technical services , including PC, Office Software’s, Network ,printers .
- Using Helpdesk software monitor and maintain calls assigned the proper category .
- Analysing call logs in order to identify /discover underlying issues or trends.
- Working for Technical implementation of IT project for Chanelle
- Liaise with Equipment/Service suppliers in purchasing IT Consumables Gathering
- Windows active directory support creating users, computers, Groups and mailboxes.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Establishes strong working relationships with others, building team rapport and creating a cohesive team environment.
- Displays a positive outlook with strong coaching skills, maintaining interest at all times.
- Takes a methodical, systematic and structured approach to organising work.
- Makes effective and consistent decisions in a timely manner.
- Takes personal responsibility for making a decision and taking action within their own area.
- Escalates issues appropriately.
- Takes action to correct poor performance by being fair and consistent in approach.
- Displays flexibility, willingness to succeed and goes the extra mile
- Excellent problem-solving skills, Attention to detail, Logical thinking.
- The capacity to work well within a team. Someone who enjoys customer interaction
- Knowledge in how operating systems and software works.
- Interpersonal skills as you will regularly be in contact with colleagues and/or customers.
- The ability to prioritise your workload.
- The capacity to clearly explain a technical problem to a customer/colleague.
Good listening and questioning skills
- Knowledge of PC hardware software’s
- Knowledge of MS office 2013,O365 , Ms Teams ,
- Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory.
- Knowledge of Network Equipment Switch, routers , Understand LAN /TCPIP