Jnr Business Development Manager
Chanelle Medical specialises in the development, registration, production, marketing and distribution of generic human pharmaceutical products. Together with our customers we currently hold around 2,000 medicines licenses (Marketing Authorisations) all around the world. At the forefront to Chanelle Medical is our commitment to R&D and manufacturing. We have four dedicated R&D operations, three located in Ireland and one in Jordan, our manufacturing facility in Ireland along with our sales offices in Ireland, UK and India.
What we do:
- Develop and register pharmaceutical products;
- Out-license of medicines & other technologies;
- Contract manufacture and package.
Manage the sales and business development activities in the territory of action with the assistance of the senior business development peers to meet the revenue, market share, through innovative commercial plans aligned with the company strategy. Collaborate with the business development team members to develop an R&D pipeline that is aligned with the company long term strategy. Become highly familiar with the Territory’s geography requirement in order to properly and accurately influence business development.
- Selectively targets and chooses to build relationships with industry leaders, e.g. generic partners, innovative OTC companies or agents in order to negotiate and close licensing and supply deals in collaboration with senior business development peers;
- Manages the customers in the territory of action with regular business reviews and develops a plan to increase sales and profitability in short and medium term with the assistance from senior business development peers;
- Develops new business by consistently investigating the market and working with business partners to identify new selling opportunities;
- Collaborates with new ideas and product evaluations for strengthening company’s pipeline;
- Communicates and maintains close contact with customers, obtaining feedback to identify developing problems, resolve conflicts and misunderstandings before they can deteriorate the business relationship with assistance from senior business development peers;
- Keeps Head Office well informed of all business development approvals
- Pharma related study (Pharmacy, Chemical, Medicine or others);
- Excellent communications skills (verbal, written, listening, conveying messages in English);
- Exceptional customer service skills, broad business acumen and skill set from which to understand and optimize a solution;
- Strong drive, enthusiasm, self-motivation and has a zeal to close deals;
- Ability to prioritize and work multiple projects simultaneously;
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and presentation skills;
- Autonomous, proactive, self-assured and a high degree of personal integrity;
- Strong project management skills;
- Ability to analyze situations and opportunities quickly;
- Competency in additional languages would be a plus;
- Solid computer skills, using MS Office in particularly Excel.