Maintenance Electrical Technician - Night Shift
About Chanelle Pharma:
This is an opportunity to be part of a dynamic team within the Engineering and Maintenance function. We are looking for individuals who will support and drive Chanelle Pharma’s vision to be the most valued global provider of high quality, competitively priced pharmaceutical products and to provide excellent services and support to our customers.
Reporting to the Technical Support Manager the key responsibility of this role is to ensure that as part of the engineering/maintenance team that machines and facilities are maintained at a level to ensure their function is in accordance with cGMP and Health & Safety Standards.
- Carry out preventative maintenance of machines/ make recommendations for improvement of preventative maintenance.
- Carry out maintenance of buildings/ Utilities.
- Ensure machines/equipment are maintained correctly.
- Assist in machine installations.
- Assist or carry out training as required.
- Adherence to health and safety procedures
- Ensure compliance to documented procedures and cGMP requirements.
- Maintain and update inventory and maintenance records of all equipment on-site.
- Trouble shooting and problem solving within the production area in relation to both equipment and processes.
- Maintain an adaptable approach while achieving output, response rate and quality standards.
- Organisational skills, personal efficiency, time management skills and the ability to prioritize competing demands are key communication skills.
- Self-starter with demonstrated efficient work methods, analytical & problem-solving skills, and ability to handle multiple tasks.
- The ability to build relationships and collaborate with others is vital.
- Demonstrate and lead on the values, initiatives, and culture of an organization. Professional expertise.
- The above is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.
- Electrical Senior Trades.
- Additional Engineering Qualification and advantage.
- Minimum four years’ experience in an Engineering Technician role preferably within the pharmaceutical industry
- Experience with Thermoform/Packing Machinery an advantage
- Self-starter with demonstrated efficient work methods, analytical & problem-solving skills and ability to handle multiple tasks.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Health & Safety requirements (eg. Manual Handling Training)
- Manual Handling
WORK ENVIRONMENT: (eg. Office, Production)
- Workshop/ Production/ Full Site