IT Systems Administrator
About Chanelle Pharma:
Chanelle Pharma is Ireland’s largest indigenous generic pharmaceutical manufacturer of both medical and veterinary products.
Serving customers in 96 countries worldwide, Chanelle Pharma is a partner of choice in the development and manufacturing of pharmaceutical products to the world’s leading human generic and animal health multinationals and distributors. We are passionate about understanding and addressing the challenges facing our medical and veterinary customers and bringing them innovative and effective products and solutions.
This is an opportunity to be part of a dynamic team within the IT function. We are looking for individuals who will support and drive Chanelle Pharma’s vision to be the most valued global provider of high quality, competitively priced pharmaceutical products and to provide excellent services and support to our customers.
In this role you will report into the IT Manager.
- Understand the Chanelle business, pain points, needs, and strategic plans.
- Office 365 deployment & management.
- Sharepoint / Exchange/ MS Teams/ One Drive Administrator.
- Group policy planning roll out & maintenance.
- Software rollout via GPO.
- ACL planning and maintenance.
- Windows Server maintenance.
- MFP Printer Support.
- WSUS deployment and patch management.
- PC and Laptop support.
- Support of Windows 7, 8, 10, MS Office 365.
- Active Directory/ User Accounts/ ACLs / GPOs.
- Exchange support/ Setting up mailboxes/ Meeting Rooms/ Conferences.
- Setting up PCs/ Laptops/ Servers.
- Managing Anti-Virus/ Spam Titan & Web Titan.
- The support of all other end user queries.
The above is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.
- Minimum 3 to 4 years of experience in a similar setup.
- Must understand highly complex technology projects and concepts as they relate to high-level business objectives, and ability to present those concepts to both IT and non-IT audiences in a concise and easily understandable manner.
- Must have hands on experience on Microsoft technologies on an administrator level, Office365, Sharepoint, exchange, MS Teams, One drive, GPO , Active directory , WSUS.
- Must have hands on experience rolling out software’s via GPO.
- Must have strong knowledge of Windows server environment.
- Understanding of Local area network and IT setup.
- Strong understanding of highly technical custom software solutions.
- Proven ability to drive complex conceptual discussions and develop system requirements. This includes the ability to generate innovative ideas to resolve problems.
- Exceptional leadership, organisational, and time management skills.
- Strong knowledge of problem solving techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of executives, managers, and subject matter experts.