Medical Customer Service Executive – Fixed Term Contract
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing excellent customer service to clients and negotiating client requirements in liaison with planning, production, quality and related departments.
The key responsibilities of the Customer Services Executive, include, but are not limited to the following:
- Promoting ‘best practice’ within the Chanelle Medical team and managing Chanelle Medical customers within your control.
- Ensuring full integration with planning, production and quality departments and the rest of the Chanelle Medical related departments.
- Negotiating client requirements and presenting them within the various departments.
- Liaise with Planning and Production department on daily basis to check progress of orders.
- Respond to all customer service queries in a timely manner.
- Co-ordinate with Freight agents & send collection requests for shipments
- Inform Chanelle Logistics Department on daily basis of goods to be dispatched
- Send dispatch emails to customers when goods are ready to ship with all related batch documentation.
- Advise customer as soon as information is received if shipments will be delayed
- Invoicing all product sales in a timely manner.
- Invoicing all re-charge invoices before end of each month
- Check & sign all freight invoices, update the log and pass to accounts department.
- Q-Pulse administrator for CS Team
- Ensure all rejects are completed on a weekly basis and followed through to the end of the process.
- Follow up with Customers to ensure we are receiving Forecast’s and entering them onto Perito.
- Dossier invoicing & updating Contracts/Agreements folder as per instructions from Business Development Department.
- Participation in monthly customer service meetings.
- Participation in external or internal training as and when required and agreed with Manager.
- Visit customers and attend internal customer meetings where necessary
- Attend internal process meetings.
- Any other ad hoc duties as requested by Manager.
The above is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.
- Previous experience working within a busy customer environment is essential. Experience within a pharmaceutical environment would be a distinct advantage.
- Highly organised with a strong attention to detail is essential.
- Ability to manage workload and work on own initiative.
- Ability to contribute effectively to a team environment.
- Strong communication skills to ensure effective relationships with external and internal customers.
- Excellent IT skills and computer literate preferably to ECDL level.