Medical Sales Executive
About Chanelle Pharma:
Chanelle Pharma is Ireland’s largest indigenous generic pharmaceutical manufacturer of both medical and veterinary products.
Serving customers in 96 countries worldwide, Chanelle Pharma is a partner of choice in the development and manufacturing of pharmaceutical products to the world’s leading human generic and animal health multinationals and distributors. We are passionate about understanding and addressing the challenges facing our medical and veterinary customers and bringing them innovative and effective products and solutions.
This is an opportunity to be part of a dynamic team within the Medical Customer Accounts function. We are
looking for individuals who will support and drive Chanelle Pharma’s vision to be the most valued global
provider of high quality, competitively priced pharmaceutical products and to provide excellent services and support to our customers. The Medical Sales Executive works closely with many key departments in Chanelle daily ensuring that the customer’s needs and requirements are fulfilled.
In this role you will report into the Medical Sales Team Leader.
• In this role you will be responsible to ensure that all customer’s needs are addressed and fulfilled.
• Receive purchase orders from customers and process the order within two working days upon
• Check pricing, artwork and MOQ prior to order placement.
• Request serial numbers for orders that require serialisation.
• Send dispatch schedules to customers every two weeks.
• Liaise with Planning and Production departments to check progress of customer orders.
• Respond to all customer queries in a timely manner.
• Co-ordinate with Freight agents & send collection requests for shipments.
• Inform Chanelle Logistics department on daily basis of goods to be dispatched.
• Send dispatch emails to customers when goods are ready to ship with all related quality batch
• Advise customers as soon as information is received if shipments will be delayed.
• Invoicing all product sales in a timely manner.
• Invoicing all re-charge Invoices before end of each month.
• Ensure All Rejects are completed on a weekly basis and followed through to the end of the process.
• Follow up with Customers to ensure we are receiving Forecast’s and entering them in Salesforce.
• Dossier Invoicing & updating Contracts/Agreements folder as per instructions from Business Development department.
• Participation in Monthly Customer Account meetings.
• Participation in external or internal training as and when required and agreed with Manager.
• Visit customers and attend internal customer meetings where necessary.
• Attend monthly customer conference calls.
• Attend internal process meetings.
• Ensure specific information on each customer is always kept up to date.
• Monitor and Progress all SME projects as per agreed KPI.
• Any other ad hoc duties requested by Manager.
• Organisational skills, personal efficiency, time management skills and the ability to prioritise competing demands are key.
• Strong communication skills.
• Ability to lead a team and manage diverse personalities and viewpoints.
• Ability to build relationships and collaborate with others.
• Strategic decision-making within the business as an influencer.
• Being able to understand company finances, resourcing and ultimate aims of the business is important role-modelling.
• Demonstrate and lead on the values, initiatives, and culture of an organisation.
• A strong working knowledge of best practice processes, change management
implementation, coaching and mentoring.
• Proven people management capabilities. Ability to motivate a team and collaborate cross-functionally and across geographies.
• Demonstrated ability in prioritising key initiatives, driving growth and setting targets and KPIs to monitor the performance.
• Positive and proactive person who is energised by having great responsibility.
• Practical, action orientated approach to managing priorities and teams.
• Strong computer skills in MS Office and various computer systems such as Salesforce, Glams, Perito and Q-Pulse.
• The above is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties
and skills required.
• 3rd level qualification (preferable but not essential).
• Multinational experience (preferable but not essential).
• 2 years+ experience in a similar role, pharmaceutical/healthcare experience would be an
• Excellent written and communication skills.
• Experience working within a pharmaceutical GMP Environment; with knowledge of EU GMP
and US FDA Guidelines is desirable.
Health & Safety requirements (eg. Manual Handling Training)
Visual Display Unit (VDU)
WORK ENVIRONMENT: (eg. Office, Production)