About Chanelle Pharma:
Chanelle Pharma is Ireland’s largest indigenous generic pharmaceutical manufacturer of both medical and veterinary products.
Serving customers in 96 countries worldwide, Chanelle Pharma is a partner of choice in the development and manufacturing of pharmaceutical products to the world’s leading human generic and animal health multinationals and distributors. We are passionate about understanding and addressing the challenges facing our medical and veterinary customers and bringing them innovative and effective products and solutions.
This is an opportunity to be part of a dynamic team within the Engineering and Maintenance function. We are looking for individuals who will support and drive Chanelle Pharma’s vision to be the most valued global provider of high quality, competitively priced pharmaceutical products and to provide excellent services and support to our customers.
Reporting to the Director of Facilities & Engineering, the Engineering Administrator will support the Engineering Director and Maintenance team ensuring compliance with GMP and regulatory requirements.
- Admin of the Engineering and Maintenance budgets and compile reports on same for the Director of Engineering.
- Compiling reports to the Finance Team on the monthly spend of all cost centres under the Director of Engineering.
- Issuing all Purchase Orders for the department, and also for all purchase orders for Capital projects for the team.
- Co-ordination of all Capital project applications with the Engineering Team and Finance.
- Monthly meetings with the Finance team to discuss the actual and potential spend on Capital projects.
- Admin of all invoices for the Engineering Team.
- Daily interaction with suppliers and the Accounts team in relation to quotes, purchase orders and invoicing and related queries.
- Admin of the TMS/ Holidays/ Leave requests for the Engineering/ Maintenance team including the completion of the weekly and monthly Payroll spreadsheets.
- Admin of the Q-pulse system in the department, with the main focus on Deviations.
- The weekly control, logging and issuing of the Preventative Maintenance records for the team.
- Weekly reporting for the Director of Engineering in relation to Production plans and operations statistics.
- Daily interaction with Quality, Manufacturing, Operations in relation to facilities jobs, capex applications, orders and POs.
- Ad Hoc requests from the Director of Engineering for reports and tasks.
- Admin assistance to the Director of engineering, report and power point creation and diary management.
- Meeting minute taker.
- Organisational skills, personal efficiency, time management skills and the ability to prioritise competing demands, are key communication skills.
- Self-starter with demonstrated efficient work methods, analytical & problem solving skills and ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Ability to build relationships and collaborate with others is vital.
- Demonstrate and lead on the values, initiatives and culture of an organisation, as well as professional expertise.
- The above is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.
- Experience in a cGMP Manufacturing and or Biotechnology, pharmaceutical or medical device company is desirable
- Ability to work on own and as part of a team
- Demonstrated initiative and self-starter
- Experience in a related field
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Health & Safety requirements (eg. Manual Handling Training)
WORK ENVIRONMENT: (eg. Office, Production)