Medical Customer Support Executive
About Chanelle Pharma:
Chanelle Pharma is Ireland’s largest indigenous generic pharmaceutical manufacturer of both medical and veterinary products.
Serving customers in 96 countries worldwide, Chanelle Pharma is a partner of choice in the development and manufacturing of pharmaceutical products to the world’s leading human generic and animal health multinationals and distributors. We are passionate about understanding and addressing the challenges facing our medical and veterinary customers and bringing them innovative and effective products and solutions.
Building on over 35 years of research and development, with over 4,500 licenses registered worldwide, Chanelle Pharma is headquartered on an 18-acre campus in Loughrea, Co Galway, with three manufacturing facilities, four research and development laboratories and a fifth R&D laboratory in Jordan. The company employs 550 people in Ireland, UK, Jordan and India. At Chanelle Pharma our employees drive our success and you will have the opportunity to collaborate in our diverse and inclusive environment, the ability to learn and grow in your career, and an opportunity to make a direct impact on our business and customers.
Chanelle Pharma has a proven track record of innovation and makes a significant investment in R&D annually and has doubled its sales growth in the last 5 years.
In 2018, the company announced an €85 million investment, the single largest investment by any Irish owned company, to double manufacturing capacity, launch 96 new products and grow its workforce to 850 people over a period of 5 years. As part of the investment, Chanelle opened a purpose built €10 million manufacturing facility in 2018 for the company’s expansion plans into the US market. The facility received FDA approval in September 2019.
Chanelle Pharma is on an ambitious growth trajectory and expanding its workforce across a number of disciplines in science, engineering, quality, finance, sales and marketing. The company won 2018 Pharma Company of the Year and Industry Company of Year, the first indigenous Irish company to win the award.
This is an opportunity to be part of a dynamic team within the Medical Customer Accounts function. We are looking for individuals who will support and drive Chanelle Pharma’s vision to be the most valued global provider of high quality, competitively priced pharmaceutical products and to provide excellent services and support to our customers.
Medical Customer Support Executive works closely with many key departments in Chanelle daily ensuring that the customer’s needs and requirements are fulfilled.
In this role you will report into the Senior Medical Sales Manager
In this role you will be responsible to ensure that all customer’s needs are addressed and fulfilled
• Respond to all customer queries in a timely manner.
• Recharges, Invoicing all re-charges in a timely manner and ensure to seek customer approval and PO requirement prior to Invoicing (DHL, Med Regulatory, Serialisation, Stability etc)
• Recharge of Profit Share Invoices before end of each month.
• Dossier Invoicing & updating Contracts/Agreements folder as per instructions from Business Development department.
• Stock project, check stocks to be rejected and cost of printed packaging components and liaise with customers
• Q-pulse, ensuring all actions in work load for Team is managed and action in a timely manner.
• Q-pulse SME – responsible for raising & progressing all CCF’s Deviations etc on behalf of medical team
• Ensure all Rejects are completed via the ACR process on a weekly basis and followed through to the end of the process
• Participation in Monthly Customer Account meetings.
• Monitor and Progress all SME projects as per agreed KPI
• Holiday cover/support when required, see below Medical Sale Executive Responsibilities
• Organisational skills, personal efficiency, time management skills and the ability to prioritize competing demands are key
• Strong Communication skills
• Ability to lead a team and manage diverse personalities and viewpoints.
• Ability to build relationships and collaborate with others
• Strategic decision-making within the business as an influencer
• Being able to understand company finances, resourcing and ultimate aims of the business is important role-modelling.
• Demonstrate and lead on the values, initiatives, and culture of an organization. Professional expertise.
• A strong working knowledge of best practice processes, change management implementation, coaching and mentoring.
• Proven people management capabilities. Ability to motivate a team and collaborate cross-functionally and across geographies
• Demonstrated ability in prioritizing key initiatives, driving growth and setting targets and KPIs to monitor the performance
• Positive and proactive person who is energized by having great responsibility
• Practical, action-orientated approach to managing priorities and teams.
• Strong computer skills in MS Office and various computer systems such as Salesforce, Glams, Perito and Q-Pulse
• The above is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.
- 3rd level qualification (preferable but not essential)