Product Launch Co-Ordinator
About Chanelle Pharma:
Chanelle Pharma is Ireland’s largest indigenous generic pharmaceutical manufacturer of both medical and veterinary products.
Serving customers in 96 countries worldwide, Chanelle Pharma is a partner of choice in the development and manufacturing of pharmaceutical products to the world’s leading human generic and animal health multinationals and distributors. We are passionate about understanding and addressing the challenges facing our medical and veterinary customers and bringing them innovative and effective products and solutions.
Building on over 35 years of research and development, with over 4,500 licenses registered worldwide, Chanelle Pharma is headquartered on an 18-acre campus in Loughrea, Co Galway, with three manufacturing facilities, four research and development laboratories and a fifth R&D laboratory in Jordan. The company employs 550 people in Ireland, UK, Jordan and India. At Chanelle Pharma our employees drive our success and you will have the opportunity to collaborate in our diverse and inclusive environment, the ability to learn and grow in your career, and an opportunity to make a direct impact on our business and customers.
Chanelle Pharma has a proven track record of innovation and makes a significant investment in R&D annually and has doubled its sales growth in the last 5 years.
In 2018, the company announced an €85 million investment, the single largest investment by any Irish owned company, to double manufacturing capacity, launch 96 new products and grow its workforce to 850 people over a period of 5 years. As part of the investment, Chanelle opened a purpose built €10 million manufacturing facility in 2018 for the company’s expansion plans into the US market. The facility received FDA approval in September 2019.
Chanelle Pharma is on an ambitious growth trajectory and expanding its workforce across a number of disciplines in science, engineering, quality, finance, sales and marketing. The company won 2018 Pharma Company of the Year and Industry Company of Year, the first indigenous Irish company to win the award.
This is an opportunity to be part of a dynamic team within the Product Launch function. We are looking for individuals who will support and drive Chanelle Pharma’s vision to be the most valued global provider of high quality, competitively priced pharmaceutical products and to provide excellent services and support to our customers.
In this role you will report into the Product Launch & Artwork Manager
- To project manage the introduction of new products, into our manufacturing facility, and to our customers.
- Co-ordination and scheduling of product transfers from external sites to Chanelle’s manufacturing plant.
- Liaising with customers before, during and post product transfer/product introduction to ensure all requirements are captured and executed to the satisfaction of the customer.
- Ongoing and frequent interaction with Artwork, Regulatory, Manufacturing, Operations, Engineering and QA, Quality Control personnel as required.
- Project planning, directing and monitoring launch projects against schedule within agreed costs and in accordance with company and customer deadlines.
- Identify with department managers the necessary requirements to successfully introduce new products and customers to Chanelle.
- To assess the packaging requirements and to determine the appropriate packaging strategy in conjunction with the customer and internal departments.
- Traveling to meet external customers on an ad hoc basis where required to ensure strong business links are forged.
- To suggest and implement improvements in existing Chanelle processes.
- To support the Product Launch Manager as required
- To ensure that all work carried out is in compliance with the required standards i.e. GMP, Health and Safety, Environmental and regulatory requirements.
- To use of our Quality Management system (Q-Pulse) on a daily basis to set up, monitor and close out LCFs, Deviations and CCFs.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good communication and inter-personal & collaboration skills.
- Flexible and able to adapt to new responsibilities and challenges
- Excellent organisation skills with ability to prioritise workload
- 3rd level qualification
- Proficiency in Microsoft packages to include (MS Word, Excel, Outlook) essential.
- Systems experience desirable.
- Experience of Project Co-Ordination, within a pharmaceutical cGLP Environment; with knowledge of EU GMP and US FDA Guidelines (preferable but not essential)