Production Operative – 3 Shift Rotating Cycle
*Applicants for this role MUST work a 3 shift rotating cycle- a day, evening and night shift. These shifts rotate approximately every 2 weeks*
About Chanelle Pharma:
Chanelle Pharma is Ireland’s largest indigenous generic pharmaceutical manufacturer of both medical and veterinary products.
Serving customers in 96 countries worldwide, Chanelle Pharma is a partner of choice in the development and manufacturing of pharmaceutical products to the world’s leading human generic and animal health multinationals and distributors. We are passionate about understanding and addressing the challenges facing our medical and veterinary customers and bringing them innovative and effective products and solutions.
This is an opportunity to be part of a dynamic team within the Production and Manufacturing function. We are looking for individuals who will support and drive Chanelle Pharma’s vision to be the most valued global provider of high quality, competitively priced pharmaceutical products and to provide excellent services and support to our customers.
In this role you will report into Production Supervisor/Production Manager.
- Manufacture / pack product to GMP / regulatory standards as outlined in company documentation
- Accurate completion of all necessary documentation
- Carry out IPC checks as outlined in company documentation
- Ensure machines / equipment are maintained and working correctly
- Carry out minor machine / equipment adjustments as appropriate
- Clean machines / work area in accordance with standard operating procedures
- Assist with training as required
- Attainment of targets relevant to work centre
- Adherence to health and safety procedures
- Ensure compliance to documented procedures and cGMP requirements as outlined in company procedures
- Maintenance of hygiene / housekeeping standards in all production areas
- Comply to terms and conditions as outlined in your contract of employment
- Ability to build relationships and collaborate with others is vital
- Demonstrate and practice company values on a daily basis
- Self-starter with demonstrated efficient work methods, analytical & problem solving skills and ability to handle multiple tasks
- At least 1 years’ experience in a Pharmaceutical FDA/HPRA or manufacturing environment preferable
- Excellent knowledge of GMP & GDP requirements desirable
- Good communication, leadership and people management skills are essential
- Strong organisational and problem solving ability
- Availability to work on shift cycle based on company requirements