Maintenance Electrical Technician
About Chanelle Pharma:
Chanelle Pharma is Ireland’s largest indigenous generic pharmaceutical manufacturer of both medical and veterinary products.
Serving customers in 96 countries worldwide, Chanelle Pharma is a partner of choice in the development and manufacturing of pharmaceutical products to the world’s leading human generic and animal health multinationals and distributors. We are passionate about understanding and addressing the challenges facing our medical and veterinary customers and bringing them innovative and effective products and solutions.
This is an opportunity to be part of a dynamic team within the Engineering and Maintenance function. We are looking for individuals who will support and drive Chanelle Pharma’s vision to be the most valued global provider of high quality, competitively priced pharmaceutical products and to provide excellent services and support to our customers.
Reporting to the Technical Support Manager the key responsibility of this role is to ensure that as part of the Engineering and Maintenance team that machines and facilities are maintained at a level to ensure their function is in accordance with cGMP and Health & Safety Standards.
• Management of engineering projects, capital projects, compliance to GMP standards.
• Preparation of user requirement specifications for various machinery/equipment and review of vendor
• Develop and execute FAT/SAT and commissioning qualification plans.
• Management of projects to agreed timelines and costs. Projects entail capital facility and equipment
alterations and additions.
• Ensure Project compliance with environmental, health and safety standards.
• Ensure compliance to documented procedures and cGMP requirements are maintained to the highest
• Achievement of KPI’s as outlined in Performance and Development Plan.
• Lead project assignments and supervise outside contractors in compliance with company guidelines.
• Organisational skills, personal efficiency, time management skills and the ability to
prioritise competing demands, are key communication skills.
• Self-starter with demonstrated efficient work methods, analytical & problem solving skills
and ability to handle multiple tasks.
• Ability to build relationships and collaborate with others is vital.
• Demonstrate and lead on the values, initiatives and culture of an organisation. Professional
The above is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties
and skills required.
• BS in Engineering or other technical discipline.
• Minimum of 3 years engineering experience.
• Experience in a cGMP Manufacturing and or Biotechnology, pharmaceutical or medical device company
• Ability to work on own and as part of a team.
• Demonstrated initiative and self-starter.
• Experience using any of the following AutoCAD software package is also desirable.
- Health & Safety requirements (eg. Manual Handling Training)
- Manual Handling
WORK ENVIRONMENT: (eg. Office, Production)
• Office, Production, Workshop, Warehouse