About Chanelle Pharma:
Chanelle Pharma is Ireland’s largest indigenous generic pharmaceutical manufacturer of both medical and veterinary products.
Serving customers in 96 countries worldwide, Chanelle Pharma is a partner of choice in the development and manufacturing of pharmaceutical products to the world’s leading human generic and animal health multinationals and distributors. We are passionate about understanding and addressing the challenges facing our medical and veterinary customers and bringing them innovative and effective products and solutions.
This is an opportunity to be part of a dynamic team within the Purchasing function.
We are looking for individuals who will support and drive Chanelle Pharma’s vision to be the most valued global provider of high quality, competitively priced pharmaceutical products and to provide excellent services and support to our customers.
• Update the weekly delivery schedule.
• Raise purchase orders for the Purchasing team.
• Update order confirmations on Perito.
• Follow up unconfirmed purchase orders for all printed packaging with suppliers.
• Support the purchasing team with the progression of outstanding CCFs, Scars, Reject Notices, Deviations etc.
• Assist the Procurement function on the sourcing of PPE and any other items as required.
• Raise purchase orders on Softco Accounts system for all non-stock purchase items.
• Follow up on all artwork, stock quantities and value requests from Vet customer service.
• Organise and manage transport collections from vendors as required.
• Place DNR’s on printed codes – update master files as required from BOM revisions.
• Update pricing matrix and perito ensuring all prices are correct and up to date.
• Update perito master data, minimum stock on hand quantities– MOQ stock to hold based on last 12 months usage and supplier MOQ and lead time.
• Follow up outstanding SCARs with suppliers.
• Carry out any other administration duties for Purchasing and Procurement Departments.
• Perform monthly and ad-hoc analysis, projects and any other assigned tasks and duties as directed to support the team.
• Strong PC skills particularly MS Excel, Work and Outlook.
• A high level of accuracy and attention to details is required.
• Ability to work on own initiative.
• Highly organised – can prioritise tasks.
• Business Administration qualification.
• 2-3 years experience in a similar role.
• APICS qualifications desirable but not essential.