QA Inspector - Evening Shift
About Chanelle Pharma:
Chanelle Pharma is Ireland’s largest indigenous generic pharmaceutical manufacturer of both medical and veterinary products.
Serving customers in 96 countries worldwide, Chanelle Pharma is a partner of choice in the development and manufacturing of pharmaceutical products to the world’s leading human generic and animal health multinationals and distributors. We are passionate about understanding and addressing the challenges facing our medical and veterinary customers and bringing them innovative and effective products and solutions.
This is an opportunity to be part of a dynamic team within the Quality department. We are looking for individuals who will support and drive Chanelle Pharma’s vision to be the most valued global provider of high quality, competitively priced pharmaceutical products and to provide excellent services and support to our customers.
In this role you will report directly into the Senior QA Compliance Manager.,
- Approves incoming materials by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; rejecting and returning unacceptable materials.
- For all products manufactured and or packaged by Realoch Pharma to carry out finished goods/end of line inspection prior to product release and shipment.
- To follow through on any corrective actions or deviations raised against particular batches and to trend deviations at appropriate intervals.
- For all products manufactured and or/packaged by Realoch Pharma to ensure the sufficient retains are sampled, labelled and stored correctly.
- To ensure that all retains are stored and organised in such a way that allows them to be easily accessed.
- To ensure that all manufacturing, packaging and analytical documentation is scanned, filed and stored correctly in such a way that any batch related documentation can be easily accessed.
- Ensure compliance with current GMP and to assist with training in same.
- To inspect and approve printed and non-printed packaging where required setting up master packaging samples.
- Inspects materials following set procedures.
- Develop master samples and file in orderly fashion.
- Labelling of approved and rejected materials.
- Where necessary, raise supplier corrective actions for any non-conforming materials; help ensure these are closed out in a timely manner.
- To follow through on complaints raised against packaging suppliers.
- Review of standard operation procedures and update where necessary.
- Keeps measurement equipment operating by following operating instructions; calling for repairs when necessary.
- Ensures all measuring equipment is fit for use and inside calibration.
- Calibration of incoming inspection equipment.
- Maintains a safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- To carry out other duties and undertake other responsibilities as may be assigned by the Quality Manager or his /her designate.
- Previous experience in a pharmaceutical / manufacturing environment.
- 2+ years’ experience in Quality Assurance / Documentation.
- Preferred Science qualification.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good IT & Business Administration Skills.
- Good GMP & GDP knowledge and experience.
- Self-starter with demonstrated efficient work methods, and ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Computer / VDU User.
- Manual Handling training.
Evening Shift: 4pm – 12.10am (Monday – Thursday), 3pm – 10.10pm (Friday) Overall flexibility working across shifts is a pre-requisite for the role.