Environmental Health & Safety Manager
This is an opportunity to be part of a dynamic team within the Chanelle group. We are looking for an individual who will support and drive Chanelle Pharma’s vision to be the most valued global provider of high quality, competitively priced pharmaceutical products and to provide excellent services and support to our customers.
Reporting to the Director of Facilities & Engineering, the EHS Manager will apply strong fundamental expertise in the support of Health and Safety compliance within the company.
- Responsible for the Environmental, Health and Safety function of the Chanelle Group.
- Manage incident and accident reporting for the Group and actions arising from same
- Liaise with Insurers and HSA when required
- Represent the Chanelle group at audits and site visits by the HSA, Environment authority, Insurers and customers.
- Maintaining Updating and writing of all H&S procedures and compliances.
- Responsible for training and compliance of staff on all H&S procedures
- Responsible for Manual Handling Training of all staff
- Responsible for ergonomics assessment
- Responsible for DGSA and Molecule assessment
- Ensure site compliance with environmental, health and safety standards
- Ensure compliance to documented procedures and cGMP requirements are maintained to the highest possible standards.
- Achievement of KPI’s as outlined in Performance and Development Plan
- Supervise outside contractors in compliance with company guidelines.
- Site security and monitoring.
- Excellent Organizational, Time Management and Communication skills with the ability to prioritize competing demands
- Self-starter with demonstrated efficient work methods and ability to handle multiple tasks
- Analytical & strong problem solving skills
- Relationship development and management skills plus ability to collaborate with others is vital.
- Demonstrate and lead on the values, initiatives and culture of the organization.
- Demonstrated initiative and self-starter that can lead the function across departments and geographical locations
The above is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.
- Min Level 7 degree in a Health & Safety/ Environmental discipline.
- 4-5 years’ experience preferably in a manufacturing environment essential
- Experience and understanding of working with chemicals or high risk substances advantageous
- Certifications in First Aid, Manual Handling, Ergonomics and Train the Trainer required as minimum
Office based, Facility based. Flexibility required to travel to different Chanelle Pharma sites as and when required.
Share This Job:
Share on facebook
Share on google
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on whatsapp