QA Inspector - Weekend Day Shift (08.00-20.00)
About Chanelle Pharma:
Chanelle Pharma is Ireland’s largest indigenous generic pharmaceutical manufacturer of both medical and veterinary products.
Serving customers in 96 countries worldwide, Chanelle Pharma is a partner of choice in the development and manufacturing of pharmaceutical products to the world’s leading human generic and animal health multinationals and distributors. We are passionate about understanding and addressing the challenges facing our medical and veterinary customers and bringing them innovative and effective products and solutions.
This is an opportunity to be part of a dynamic team within the Quality Department. We are looking for an individual who will support and drive Chanelle Pharma’s vision to be the most valued global provider of high quality, competitively priced pharmaceutical products and to provide excellent services and support to our customers.
Reporting to the QC Manager, the QC Compliance Officer will monitor Quality Systems for the QC/QA department and continuously improve areas impacted by deviations and design appropriate CAPAs. They will also provide technical support as required by management.
- Approves incoming materials by confirming specifications: conducting visual and measurement tests; rejecting and returning unacceptable materials
- Inspects materials following set procedures
- Inspects artwork ensuring it complies with customer requirements
- Develop master samples and file in an orderly fashion
- Labelling of approved and rejected materials
- Where necessary raise supplier corrective actions for any non-conforming materials Help ensure these are closed out in a timely manner
- Documents inspection results by completing reports
- Proper filing of inspection results.
- Review of standard operation procedures and update where necessary
- Keep measurements equipment operating by following operating instructions: calling for repairs when necessary
- Ensure all measuring equipment is fit for use and inside calibration
- Calibration of incoming inspections equipment Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures: complying with legal regulations
- Other duties as requested by the quality supervisor or manager