QC Raw Materials Co-ordinator – Permanent Full Time
This is an opportunity to be part of a dynamic team within the Quality Control function. We are looking for individuals who will support and drive Chanelle Pharma’s vision to be the most valued global provider of high quality, competitively priced pharmaceutical products and to provide excellent services and support to our customers.
In this role you will report into QC manager
- Ensure raw materials are logged onto the raw material tracking system and Work In Progress (WIP) list.
- Ensure raw materials to be analysed by Chanelle Laboratories Jordan are sent out in a timely manner and in accordance with procedure.
- Ensure raw materials requiring external analysis by approved contract laboratories are properly documented, dispatched and a certificate of analysis received in a timely manner.
- Review of approved raw material analysis record provided by Chanelle Laboratories Jordan on completion of testing.
- Checking of analytical results for analysis of raw materials performed in Chanelle Laboratories Ireland.
- Liaising with Chanelle Laboratories Jordan, Purchasing & Production such that timely reporting of results is achieved.
- To review & maintain all laboratory logbooks, notebooks, records, chromatograms to GLP.
- Creation and amendment of lab procedures Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s), Entry Control Procedures (ECP’s) and Calibration & Operating Instructions (COI’s) as required.
- Preparation of Certificates of Analysis for Raw Materials as required.
- Responding to queries & requests for information both internally & externally.
- Liaising with suppliers to ensure that the correct information, product specification, certificate of analysis etc. is received.
- Maintain Vendor Certification Project.
- Raw Material Evaluation Project.
- To complete OOS investigations and follow up on Corrective Action.
- Training of new personnel in the receipt and analysis of raw materials.
- To bring to the notice of the team leader/supervisor/manager any discrepancies, deviations or non-conformances in testing or work practice.
- Ensure records pertaining to Quality control are all kept up to date and filed correctly.
- Ensuring that there are adequate retains samples of any product/raw material analysed.
- Cost effective budget adherence, proactively looking for ways to reduce cost.
- To encourage and maintain good housekeeping and hygiene within the laboratory.
- To proactively create & encourage a safe working environment, adhering to lab safety measures at all times.
- Displays key behaviours such as:
- Establishes strong working relationships with others, building team rapport and creating a cohesive team environment
- Displays a positive outlook with strong coaching skills, maintaining interest at all times
- Takes a methodical, systematic and structured approach to organising work
- Makes effective and consistent decisions in a timely manner
- Takes personal responsibility for making a decision, taking action within their own area
- Escalates issues appropriately
- Takes action to correct poor performance by being fair and consistent in approach
- Displays flexibility, willingness to succeed and goes the extra mile
- Any other duties as assigned by the QC team leader/supervisor or manager.
If decided appropriate it may be decided to amend / update any of the above responsibilities.
- Knowledge in analytical techniques (Such as HPLC, GC,IR and various wet chemistry techniques)
- 1-5 years of experience in the laboratory as per GMP requirements
- Good verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work independently and team in analytical environment.
Good computer skills with Word, Excel and any other statistical programs
Minimum Bachelor of Science (Chemistry/Biology/Pharmaceutical)