Sales Office Executive
About Chanelle Pharma:
Chanelle Pharma is Ireland’s largest indigenous generic pharmaceutical manufacturer of both medical and veterinary products.
Serving customers in 96 countries worldwide, Chanelle Pharma is a partner of choice in the development and manufacturing of pharmaceutical products to the world’s leading human generic and animal health multinationals and distributors. We are passionate about understanding and addressing the challenges facing our medical and veterinary customers and bringing them innovative and effective products and solutions.
This is an opportunity to be part of a dynamic team within the Sales Executive function. We are looking for individuals who will support and drive Chanelle Pharma’s vision to be the most valued global provider of high quality, competitively priced pharmaceutical products and to provide excellent services and support to our customers.
In this role you will report into Sales Office Manage
· Taking incoming orders/queries from customers, processing orders, resolving queries.
· Responsible for Area Sales Managers assigned to you
· Processing cash sales for Pet & Vet Sales, logging same of monies to ensure account is balanced.
· Computer Fee Invoicing & Direct Invoicing customers
· Responsible for Invoicing of Vet Goods sent direct to customers
· Assist in other areas of the Sales Office when required
· Complete Claims against freight agent, liaising with them on many occasions to resolve Claims and send to N/Line for payment
· Responsible for updating Monthly Price Lists and sending to customers
· Release Backorders and Web orders as requested, when other members on holidays
· Prepare and email Report to Management
· Order processing for specialized accounts and Holiday cover for other Specialized account
· Organisational skills, personal efficiency, time management skills and the ability to prioritize competing demands are key communication skills.
· Ability to liaise with customer in a calm and professional manner, regardless of
· Able to plan effectively and prioritize accordingly.
· Ensure you have good attention to detail at all times.
· Can follow procedures and policies and am open to all new challenges.
· Must be able to work on own initiative and can also work in a group setting.
· Must be motivated and have a good head for concentration.
· Positive and proactive person who is energized by having great responsibility
· Must have good strong work ethic
· Practical, action-orientated approach to managing priorities and teams.
· Demonstrate and lead on the values, initiatives and culture of an organization. Professional expertise.
· Sales and Customer Service Experience
· 3rd Level Qualification is desirable
· Excellent written & Communications skills
· Computer Skills