About Chanelle Pharma:
Chanelle Pharma is Ireland’s largest indigenous generic pharmaceutical manufacturer of both medical and veterinary products.
Serving customers in 96 countries worldwide, Chanelle Pharma is a partner of choice in the development and manufacturing of pharmaceutical products to the world’s leading human generic and animal health multinationals and distributors. We are passionate about understanding and addressing the challenges facing our medical and veterinary customers and bringing them innovative and effective products and solutions.
Building on over 35 years of research and development, with over 4,500 licenses registered worldwide, Chanelle Pharma is headquartered on an 18-acre campus in Loughrea, Co Galway, with three manufacturing facilities, four research and development laboratories and a fifth R&D laboratory in Jordan. The company employs 550 people in Ireland, UK, Jordan and India. At Chanelle Pharma our employees drive our success and you will have the opportunity to collaborate in our diverse and inclusive environment, the ability to learn and grow in your career, and an opportunity to make a direct impact on our business and customers.
Chanelle Pharma has a proven track record of innovation and makes a significant investment in R&D annually and has doubled its sales growth in the last 5 years.
In 2018, the company announced an €85 million investment, the single largest investment by any Irish owned company, to double manufacturing capacity, launch 96 new products and grow its workforce to 850 people over a period of 5 years. As part of the investment, Chanelle opened a purpose built €10 million manufacturing facility in 2018 for the company’s expansion plans into the US market. The facility received FDA approval in September 2019.
Chanelle Pharma is on an ambitious growth trajectory and expanding its workforce across a number of disciplines in science, engineering, quality, finance, sales and marketing. The company won 2018 Pharma Company of the Year and Industry Company of Year, the first indigenous Irish company to win the award.
This is an opportunity to be part of a dynamic team within the Salesforce function. We are looking for individuals who will support and drive Chanelle Pharma’s vision to be the most valued global provider of high quality, competitively priced pharmaceutical products and to provide excellent services and support to our customers. Manage the requirements of the Salesforce User base. Assisting the salesforce manager in managing and co ordinating new implementations.
Analyse, interpret, and execute requirements form key Stake holders including Chanelle board, SMT and end users for each department ensuring lean projects and inter departmental integration.
In this role you will report into the Salesforce Manager.
- Assist in handling day to day end user query’s.
- Act as the Gatekeeper to ensure data integrity is upheld within the salesforce system.
- Participate in cross-functional teams that address strategic business issues across departments (Marketing, Sales, Operations, Finance) as well as training.
- Provide Training to end users along with training documentation and Instructional videos.
- Review new release notes and technologies that would benefit our end Users.
- Assist in the setup and maintenance of users based on roles, profiles, sharing rules and permission sets.
- Assist in release deployments as needed.
- Perform Data loading exercises as needed on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- Work with the organization on ad hoc reporting, dashboard creation or modifications
- Utilizing advanced admin tooling such as Process Builder, Flows, Workflow rules for automation
- Perform User Provisioning
- Use the Salesforce optimizer to ensure the system is running in optimal health
- Business analysis and best practices within the context of Sales force solutions
- Data migration techniques and tools
- Organizational skills, personal efficiency, time management skills and the ability to prioritize competing demands are key communication skills.
- Ability to build relationships and collaborate with others is vital.
- Demonstrate and lead on the values, initiatives, and culture of an organization. Professional expertise.
- Demonstrated ability in prioritizing key initiatives, driving growth and setting targets and KPIs to monitor the performance.
- Positive and proactive person who is energized by having great responsibility.
- 2 years Salesforce Administrator experience
- Salesforce Administrator certification preferred not essential.
- Strong computer skills with MS Office with emphasis on MS Excel
- Demonstrates good written and verbal communication skills, including documentation and correspondence.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment.