Talent Acquisition Coordinator
About Chanelle Pharma:
Chanelle Pharma is Ireland’s largest indigenous generic pharmaceutical manufacturer of both medical and veterinary products.
Serving customers in 96 countries worldwide, Chanelle Pharma is a partner of choice in the development and manufacturing of pharmaceutical products to the world’s leading human generic and animal health multinationals and distributors. We are passionate about understanding and addressing the challenges facing our medical and veterinary customers and bringing them innovative and effective products and solutions.
This is an opportunity to be part of a dynamic team within the Human Resources Department. We are looking for an individual who will support and drive Chanelle Pharma’s vision to be the most valued global provider of high quality, competitively priced pharmaceutical products and to provide excellent services and support to our customers.
Reporting to the Talent Acquisition Manager, the Talent Acquisition Coordinator will primarily assist and support in the execution of an efficient, professional, and engaging Talent Acquisition strategy in line with the current and future Talent needs of the business.
• Provide general administration and coordination support ensuring all stakeholders receive a professional, consistent, and timely service
• Assist in the Annual Manpower Planning process by providing administrative support to the Talent Acquisition Manager
• Manage the Contract Management and Reference checking processes for all new hires plus follow through on candidate new hire paperwork
• Manage the Work Visa applications and submittals process plus act as single point of contact with the department of trade and enterprise
• Update online Talent Acquisition Trackers, HRIS, Career websites/portals and take ownership to ensure all are updated daily, weekly, and monthly
• Provide administrative support in the ongoing development and reporting on key Talent Acquisition metrics
• Ensure the uploading of New Joiner paperwork is filed online in the HRIS
• Assist in the ongoing development and improvement of the Employer Value proposition and Chanelle employer branding
• Assist in the administration and coordination of college placements and Recruitment fairs
• Provide support to the Talent Acquisition Manager in relation to Talent Acquisition projects as and when required
• Completion of PO and vendor invoicing payments for 3rd party providers to maintain good employer branding and strong working partnerships
• Coordinate the onboarding and Induction process for all new hires to ensure optimal employee experience from application stage to end of Induction programme
• Support in the delivery and execution of the Induction programme
*The above is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required and would be subject to change/addition as and when dictated by business requirements
• Organizational skills, personal efficiency, time management skills
• Ability to prioritize competing demands/multiple tasks are key skills required for this role.
• Ability to communicate at all levels of the organization, build relationships, collaborate with others and be able to influence is vital in this role.
• Self-starter with demonstrated drive for success, analytical & problem-solving skills, can do and continuous improvement attitude
• Demonstrate and lead on the values, initiatives, and culture of the organization and act as a brand ambassador for HR and Chanelle as an organization
• Diploma/ Degree in HR/Business Studies/ Administration preferred
• Must have 1-2 years’ experience in an administrative role in faced paced or Customer Focused environment.
• Knowledge of commonly used Principals, practices, and procedures within talent acquisition & HR preferred.
• Experience using Recruitment ATS or HRIS systems such as TMS, Salesforce, Talent soft & Workday Advantageous
• Demonstrable high level of expertise in Google forms, Boolean Technology, Microsoft Office, including Outlook, MS Teams, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.