Technical Trainer - QC
About Chanelle Pharma:
Chanelle Pharma is Ireland’s largest indigenous generic pharmaceutical manufacturer of both medical and veterinary products.
Serving customers in 96 countries worldwide, Chanelle Pharma is a partner of choice in the development and manufacturing of pharmaceutical products to the world’s leading human generic and animal health multinationals and distributors. We are passionate about understanding and addressing the challenges facing our medical and veterinary customers and bringing them innovative and effective products and solutions.
This is an opportunity to be part of a dynamic team within the QC Department. We are looking for an individual who will support and drive Chanelle Pharma’s vision to be the most valued global provider of high quality, competitively priced pharmaceutical products and to provide excellent services and support to our customers.
In this role you will report to the QC Manager.
- Train New and Existing Analysts in both Departments on Good Laboratory Techniques.
- Train New and Existing Analysts in both Departments on Good Manufacturing Practice.
- Liaise with the HR Department to ensure a smooth transition into the Company for new Analysts.
- Responsibility for the Training Records of Analysts in both departments (Maintenance and Updating).
- Responsible for the Training Matrix of both departments.
- Ensure training is done in each department by either the technical trainer or the SME of that particular area.
- Co-ordinate with relevant SME’s on regular refresher training programs (GMP, Manual Handling etc).
- Responsible for updating the training program that is already in place.
- Responsible for updating the training records already in place.
- Responsible for regular training on GMP documentation (OOS, Deviations, SOP writing)
- Review and Revise Training Documentation.
- Develop and present training programs which support the company training plans.
- Evaluate and implement continuous improvement on design, delivery, and evaluation of training.
- Provide ongoing support to all areas to ensure compliance to the highest GMP standards.
- Perform Manual Handling Training for new hires.
- Perform Annual GMP training.
- Perform/Co-ordinate training on updates to procedure or processes.
- Adherence to health and safety procedures
- Ensure compliance to documented procedures and GMP requirements as outlined in company procedures.
- Maintenance of hygiene / housekeeping standards in the QC / R&D area’s.
- Comply to terms and conditions outlined in your contract of employment.
- Organizational skills, personal efficiency, time management skills and the ability to prioritize competing demands are key communication skills.
- Ability to train a team and manage diverse personalities and viewpoints.
- Ability to build relationships and collaborate with others is vital.
- Strategic decision-making within the business as an influencer.
- Demonstrate and lead on the values, initiatives, and culture of an organization. Professional expertise.
- A strong working knowledge of best practice processes, change management implementation, coaching and mentoring.
- Practical, action-orientated approach to managing priorities and teams.
- Possesses knowledge of lean management principles and has a keen interest in the benefits of lean management systems.
- Communicates in clear, effective, timely, concise, and organized manner, is articulate and persuasive in presenting, soliciting complex or sensitive data
- Requires minimal supervision, consistently promotes, and maintains a harmonious/productive work environment
- Strong computer skills in MS office, Operating systems, and a wide variety of software suites.
- Practical thinker who enjoys problem solving and solution development.
- 2 + years experience working within a pharmaceutical Environment; with knowledge of EU, GMP and US FDA Guidelines
- Previous training experience
- Degree in Scientific Area
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills
Health & Safety requirements (eg. Manual Handling Training)