TEMPORARY SALES OFFICE EXECUTIVE
About Chanelle Pharma:
Chanelle Pharma is Ireland’s largest indigenous generic pharmaceutical manufacturer of both medical and veterinary products.
Serving customers in 96 countries worldwide, Chanelle Pharma is a partner of choice in the development and manufacturing of pharmaceutical products to the world’s leading human generic and animal health multinationals and distributors. We are passionate about understanding and addressing the challenges facing our medical and veterinary customers and bringing them innovative and effective products and solutions.
This is an opportunity to be part of a dynamic team within the Home Sales Department. We are looking for individuals who will support and drive Chanelle Pharma’s vision to be the most valued global provider of high quality, competitively priced pharmaceutical products and to provide excellent services and support to our customers.
In this role you will report into the Sales Office Manager
- Taking incoming orders from customers, processing orders,
- Taking and answering incoming queries from customers.
- Resolving customer complaints in a timely and effective manner.
- Processing faxes/e-mails for Pet Orders & Vet Orders
- Organizational skills, personal efficiency, time management skills and the ability to prioritize competing demands are key communication skills.
- Ability to liaise with customer in a calm and professional manner, regardless of
- Able to plan effectively and prioritize accordingly.
- Demonstrate and lead on the values, initiatives, and culture of an organization. Professional expertise.
- Positive and proactive person who is energized by having great responsibility
- Strong computer skills in MS Office, Typing
- 1 year + experience in a customer service role, veterinary/ pharmaceutical/health experience would be an advantage.
Work Environment (eg. Office, Production)