About Chanelle Pharma:
Chanelle Pharma is Ireland’s largest indigenous generic pharmaceutical manufacturer of both medical and veterinary products.
Serving customers in 96 countries worldwide, Chanelle Pharma is a partner of choice in the development and manufacturing of pharmaceutical products to the world’s leading human generic and animal health multinationals and distributors. We are passionate about understanding and addressing the challenges facing our medical and veterinary customers and bringing them innovative and effective products and solutions.
This is an opportunity to be part of a dynamic team within the Finance function. We are looking for individuals who will support and drive Chanelle Pharma’s vision to be the most valued global provider of high quality, competitively priced pharmaceutical products and to provide excellent services and support to our customers.
As the Treasury Controller you will report into the Finance Manager, AP/AR & Treasury. This is a key position within the Finance Structure and will be responsible for the Treasury functions for the trading group.
- Coordinate the entire Treasury function for the trading group
- Manage the cash balances held in each of the company bank accounts to ensure no excessive cash balances held and accounts do not go into unauthorised overdraft
- Coordinate processing of supplier payments from appropriate accounts
- Manages the foreign currency position to ensure appropriate hedging strategy in place
- Coordinate the opening and closure of bank accounts, ensuring the optimal number of accounts are held
- Manage the issued company credit cards ensuring spend is appropriately receipted and approved
- Working cross functionally to deliver streamlining initiatives for the treasury function
- Preparing the monthly bank reconciliations for all accounts across all companies
- Creation and management of banking beneficiary account details
- Processing of all banking entries onto ERP system Supporting the wider accounts payable & receivable teams as needed.
- Preparation of cash forecast models
- Managing the expense claim processing software and processing of all claims
- Producing monthly reports on credit card spend, travel and expense receipt compliance, travel and expense report summaries and expense report exceptions
- Performing weekly and monthly payment runs, ensuring payments are loaded, processed and released on a timely basis
- Coordinate daily cash drawdown requests from Invoice Discounting with Head of Finance, Accounts Payable Controller and Accounts Receivable Controller
- Ensure intercompany funding balances are minimised by efficiently planning and managing the available cash drawdowns from the invoice discounting facility
- Monitor customer credit card receipts remitted to the bank and ensure timely and correct transfers processed to reflect funds into the Invoice Discounting accounts
- Adhoc analysis and tasks as required by Management
- Ensure there is no manual circumvention of controls, that the Delegation of Authority is followed and that any instances of non-compliance are investigated and loopholes closed off
- Provide training and constant feedback to other business users as to the correct procedures to be followed
- Actively identify opportunities to streamline the workflow process and reduce the administrative burden
- Organisational skills, personal efficiency, time management skills and the ability to prioritise competing demands are key communication skills
- Ability to manage diverse personalities and viewpoints
- Ability to build relationships and collaborate with others is vital
- Strategic decision-making within the business as an influencer
- Being able to understand company finances, resourcing and ultimate aims of the business is important role-modelling
- Demonstrate and lead on the values, initiatives and culture of an organisation
- A strong working knowledge of best practice processes, change management implementation, coaching and mentoring
- Demonstrated ability in prioritising key initiatives, driving growth and setting targets and KPIs to monitor the performance
- Positive and proactive person who is energised by having great responsibility
- Practical, action-orientated approach to managing priorities
- Relevant 3rd level qualification (Preferably Degree qualified)
- Multinational experience (preferable but not essential)
- At least 3-5 years relevant industry experience, ideally pharmaceutical/healthcare multi-currency multi-company experience would be an advantage
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong computer skills in MS Office