About Chanelle Pharma:
This is an opportunity to be part of a dynamic team within the Warehouse function. We are looking for individuals who will support and drive Chanelle Pharma’s vision to be the most valued global provider of high quality, competitively priced pharmaceutical products and to provide excellent services and support to our customers. As a Service Department our main priority is to keep Manufacturing supplied with product from Receiving in Raw Material and packaging to Shipping Finished Goods and all stages in between.
In this role you will report into Warehouse Manager / Team Leads
- Once material is picked for manufacturing the administrator will transfer the material from LOU to WIP for Manufacturing to consume the picked material once packed
- Update Bin Locations for returns and movement sheets and issue report from Excel.
- Identify stock issues on Perrito and complete adjustments when required.
- Raise Rejection notices on Q Pulse and as a super user you will also have the profile to sign for the chairman and Chief executive officer.
- Pass details to warehouse staff to remove the items for rejection and for them to place in the Reject Cages
- Transfer the Storage Locations to the Reject location on Perrito and once this is done QA will be able to place reject labels on the product and change the status on the Perrito System.
- Forward Scanned rejection notices once signed by the CEO to the Quality Compliance Department. Once signed off by the QP’S / Quality compliance then print a report for the warehouse staff so that the rejections can be packed off.
- Once completed and packed by warehouse remove from Perrito system and close out on Q Pulse.
- Issue monthly report on Rejections to the Warehouse Manager, Finance Department, Purchasing and Supply Chain.
- File all reports.
- Demonstrated typing abilities – typing test will be necessary.
- Good Knowledge of Computers stock Management Software (Perito), Excel, Word, Q Pulse., Scanning documents- computer test will be necessary.
- Excellent Team Player with excellent communication skills both written and verbal as you will be dealing with all functional areas within Chanelle. From the C suite Executives, CEO, CFO members of the SLT to Planning, Purchasing, Manufacturing, Quality both QC and QA., Finance, Customer Service etc.
- Ability to perform tasks in a right first-time manner with a focus on attention to detail so all paperwork needs to be legible and neat.
- Be able to take responsibility if something is missed to correct it on time.
- High Volume of Data entry with 100% accuracy required.
- Ability to maintain good housekeeping standards in your own work area and the warehouse.
- Adherence to the Sop’s and following all policies and procedures is critical.
- Be able to plan your day and organize your time to complete the priorities daily.
- Take accountability and communicate issues with your Team Lead / Manager.
- Report incidents / accidents immediately to Team Lead / Manager and get Incident forms completed and passed to H&S Officer.
- Have respect for your colleagues and treat everyone with the respect you would expect for yourself.
- Experience working within a pharmaceutical cGMP Environment; with knowledge of EU GMP and US FDA Guidelines preferred.
- 3 level qualification or Training certifications in typing skills, MS Word and Excel essential
- Q Pulse and Inventory Management system knowledge preferred
- Previous experience of working in a GMP Warehouse preferred.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Health & Safety requirements (eg. Manual Handling Training)
- Manual Handling
WORK ENVIRONMENT: (eg. Office, Production)
- Warehouse Office