Warehouse Operative - Goods Inwards (Loughrea)
About Chanelle Pharma:
Chanelle Pharma is Ireland’s largest indigenous generic pharmaceutical manufacturer of both medical and veterinary products.
Serving customers in 96 countries worldwide, Chanelle Pharma is a partner of choice in the development and manufacturing of pharmaceutical products to the world’s leading human generic and animal health multinationals and distributors. We are passionate about understanding and addressing the challenges facing our medical and veterinary customers and bringing them innovative and effective products and solutions.
This is an opportunity to be a member of a busy Warehouse Team who provide an excellent service to our customers, both internal and external. All activities are carried out are documented GMP procedures which satisfy regulatory requirements.
In this role you will report into the Warehouse Manager.
- Picking and issuing Work Orders for manufacturing.
- Returns from manufacturing to the warehouse(s).
- Cycle counting and annual stock take.
- Loading/unloading of trucks.
- Responsible for labelling material with status labels.
- Liaising with other internal departments.
- Temperature monitoring when required.
- All warehouse personnel are responsible for housekeeping.
- Responsibility for adhering to health and safety guidelines.
- Administration duties and system updates as required.
- Be available to work overtime when requested.
- Packing of waste for recycling/incineration.
- Operation of Warehouse equipment, such as counterbalance fork trucks, pallet trucks, pallet stacker, turret truck and cherry picker.
- Any other duties as requested by the Warehouse Manager/Supervisor.
- The above is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.
- Ability to build relationships and collaborate with others is vital.
- Demonstrate and practice company values on a daily basis.
- Self-starter with demonstrated efficient work methods, analytical & problem solving skills and ability to handle multiple tasks.
· Fork truck / Turret truck license would be an advantage but not essential as Training will be given.
· Excellent written and communication skills.
· Experience working within a pharmaceutical cGMP Environment; with knowledge of EU GMP and US FDA Guidelines
· Knowledge of Computers, Word and Excel.
· Previous experience of working in a GMP Warehouse.