About Chanelle Pharma:
Chanelle Pharma is Ireland’s largest indigenous generic pharmaceutical manufacturer of both medical and veterinary products.
Serving customers in 96 countries worldwide, Chanelle Pharma is a partner of choice in the development and manufacturing of pharmaceutical products to the world’s leading human generic and animal health multinationals and distributors. We are passionate about understanding and addressing the challenges facing our medical and veterinary customers and bringing them innovative and effective products and solutions.
Building on over 35 years of research and development, with over 4,500 licenses registered worldwide, Chanelle Pharma is headquartered on an 18-acre campus in Loughrea, Co Galway, with three manufacturing facilities, four research and development laboratories and a fifth R&D laboratory in Jordan. The company employs 550 people in Ireland, UK, Jordan and India. At Chanelle Pharma our employees drive our success and you will have the opportunity to collaborate in our diverse and inclusive environment, the ability to learn and grow in your career, and an opportunity to make a direct impact on our business and customers.
Chanelle Pharma has a proven track record of innovation and makes a significant investment in R&D annually and has doubled its sales growth in the last 5 years.
In 2018, the company announced an €85 million investment, the single largest investment by any Irish owned company, to double manufacturing capacity, launch 96 new products and grow its workforce to 850 people over a period of 5 years. As part of the investment, Chanelle opened a purpose built €10 million manufacturing facility in 2018 for the company’s expansion plans into the US market. The facility received FDA approval in September 2019.
Chanelle Pharma is on an ambitious growth trajectory and expanding its workforce across a number of disciplines in science, engineering, quality, finance, sales and marketing. The company won 2018 Pharma Company of the Year and Industry Company of Year, the first indigenous Irish company to win the award.
A member of a busy Warehouse Team who provide an excellent Service to our Customers both Internal and External. All activities are carried out to documented GMP procedures which satisfy regulatory requirements.
In this role you will report into Warehouse Manager.
- Picking and Issuing Work Orders for Manufacturing
- Returns from Manufacturing to the Warehouse(s)
- Cycle Counting and Annual Stocktake.
- Loading / Unloading of Trucks
- Responsible for labelling material with status labels.
- Liaising with other internal departments.
- Temperature Monitoring when required
- All warehouse personnel are responsible for housekeeping.
- Responsibility for adhering to health and safety guidelines
- Administration duties and system updates as required.
- Be available to work overtime when requested.
- Participate in Annual Stocktake.
- Packing of waste for recycling / Incineration.
- Operation of Warehouse equipment Counterbalance Fork trucks, Pallet Trucks, Pallet Stacker, Turret Truck and Cherry Picker.
- Any other duties as requested by the Warehouse Manager / Supervisor.
The above is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.
- Ability to build relationships and collaborate with others is vital.
- Demonstrate and practice company values on a daily basis.
- Self-starter with demonstrated efficient work methods, analytical & problem solving skills and ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Good communication skills (Customer Services / Internal personnel)
- Accuracy and attention to detail are required at all times.
- Experience in a warehouse environment is an advantage
- Experience of computer systems & excel also an advantage