A member of a busy Warehouse Team who provide an excellent Service to our Customers both Internal and External. All activities are carried out to documented GMP procedures which satisfy regulatory requirements.
- Picking and Issuing Work Orders for Manufacturing
- Returns from Manufacturing to the Warehouse(s)
- Cycle Counting and Annual Stocktake.
- Loading / Unloading of Trucks
- Responsible for labelling material with status labels.
- Liaising with other internal departments.
- Temperature Monitoring when required
- All warehouse personnel are responsible for housekeeping.
- Responsibility for adhering to health and safety guidelines
- Administration duties and system updates as required.
- Be available to work overtime when requested.
- Participate in Annual Stocktake.
- Packing of waste for recycling / Incineration.
- Operation of Warehouse equipment Counterbalance Fork trucks, Pallet Trucks, Pallet Stacker, Turret Truck and Cherry Picker.
- Any other duties as requested by the Warehouse Manager / Supervisor.
The above is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.
- Good communication skills (Customer Services / Internal personnel)
- Accuracy and attention to detail are required at all times.
- Experience in a warehouse environment is an advantage
- Experience of computer systems & excel also an advantage