Warehouse Sampler - QC
About Chanelle Pharma:
Chanelle Pharma is Ireland’s largest indigenous generic pharmaceutical manufacturer of both medical and veterinary products.
Serving customers in 96 countries worldwide, Chanelle Pharma is a partner of choice in the development and manufacturing of pharmaceutical products to the world’s leading human generic and animal health multinationals and distributors. We are passionate about understanding and addressing the challenges facing our medical and veterinary customers and bringing them innovative and effective products and solutions.
A member of a busy Warehouse Team who provide an excellent Service to our Customers both Internal and External. All activities are carried out to documented GMP procedures which satisfy regulatory requirements.
- Ensure good warehouse and safe working practice e.g. work area and sampling equipment kept clean, tidy and organised.
- Calibration monitoring of the sampling booth
- Ensure records pertaining to Quality control are all kept up to date
- Checking goods receipt documentation (receiving report, COA etc.) against Chanelle Documentation
- Daily sampling of all raw materials (excipients and actives)
- Correct sampling and storage of incoming raw materials, bulk product and finished goods.
- Preparing stock issue lists of raw material samples
- Correct labelling of raw materials, bulk product and finished goods samples etc., during the various stages of the process.
- Preparation, logging and storage of retain samples
- Logging of incoming raw materials, bulk product and finished goods with Quality Control.
- Ensure all log books are kept up to date.
- Labelling of all materials to state the status of the material
- Team Playing skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Ability to Perform tasks in a right first-time manner.
- Adaptable and flexible working
- Reliability to show up for shifts
- Health and safety mindset
- 3rd level qualification in a science discipline beneficial but not essential.
- Fork truck / Turret truck license would be an advantage but not essential as Training will be given.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Experience working within a pharmaceutical cGMP Environment; with knowledge of EU GMP and US FDA Guidelines
- Knowledge of Computers, Word and Excel.
- Previous experience of working in a GMP Warehouse.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Health & Safety requirements (eg. Manual Handling Training)
- Manual Handling
WORK ENVIRONMENT: (eg. Office, Production)
- Sampling Booth
- Warehouse/ QC Lab/Production