About Chanelle Pharma:
Chanelle Pharma is Ireland’s largest indigenous generic pharmaceutical manufacturer of both medical and veterinary products.
Serving customers in 96 countries worldwide, Chanelle Pharma is a partner of choice in the development and manufacturing of pharmaceutical products to the world’s leading human generic and animal health multinationals and distributors. We are passionate about understanding and addressing the challenges facing our medical and veterinary customers and bringing them innovative and effective products and solutions.
This is an opportunity to be part of a dynamic team within the warehouse function. We are looking for individuals who will support and drive Chanelle Pharma’s vision to be the most valued global provider of high quality, competitively priced pharmaceutical products and to provide excellent services and support to our customers
A member of a busy Warehouse Team who provide an excellent Service to our Customers both Internal and External. All activities are carried out to documented GMP procedures which satisfy regulatory requirements.
In this role you will report to.
- Warehouse Manager
- Warehouse Supervisor
- Ensure good warehouse and safe working practice e.g. work area and sampling equipment kept clean, tidy and organised.
- Calibration monitoring of the sampling booth
- Ensure records pertaining to Quality control are all kept up to date
- Checking goods receipt documentation (receiving report, COA etc.) against Chanelle Documentation
- Daily sampling of all raw materials (excipients and actives)
- Correct sampling and storage of incoming raw materials, bulk product and finished goods.
- Preparing stock issue lists of raw material samples
- Correct labelling of raw materials, bulk product and finished goods samples etc., during the various stages of the process.
- Preparation, logging and storage of retain samples
- Logging of incoming raw materials, bulk product and finished goods with Quality Control.
- Ensure all logbooks are kept up to date.
- Labelling of all materials to state the status of the material
Health & Safety requirements (eg. Manual Handling Training)
- Manual Handling
- Sampling Booth
- Warehouse / QC Lab / Production